Members are provided with useful resources and information, and are offered opportunities to participate in training and our annual conference.
Members are also afforded the opportunities to collaborate with the modern leaders in peer support from agencies across the U.S. and beyond. The future direction of peer support training and responses will be shaped by our members working together to develop the models public safety agencies will reference.
Membership is open to all members of local, state and federal public safety. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Law Enforcement
- Fire & Rescue
- Emergency Medical Services
- Court Systems
- Customs & Immigration
- Records and Property
- The professionals who serve the above as mental health professionals from all disciplines
Should you have any additional questions about membership details and expectations, please feel free to contact our membership chairperson.
Annual Membership Dues
Annual membership fees are due in June. Membership fees are adjusted during the calendar year to accommodate those who do not join in June.
- Join between June 1 and November 30: pay the annual $50 fee, with renewal due the following June.
- Join between December 1 and February 28: pay a pro-rated fee of $25 to cover membership until the next June renewal cycle.
- Join between March 1 and May 31: pay the annual $50 fee, with membership being extended to the following June.