Members are provided with useful resources and information, and are offered opportunities to participate in training and our annual conference.
Members are also afforded the opportunities to collaborate with the modern leaders in peer support from agencies across the U.S. and beyond. The future direction of peer support training and responses will be shaped by our members working together to develop the models public safety agencies will reference.
Membership is open to all members of local, state and federal public safety. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Law Enforcement
- Fire & Rescue
- Emergency Medical Services
- Court Systems
- Customs & Immigration
- Records and Property
- The professionals who serve the above as mental health professionals from all disciplines
Should you have any additional questions about membership details and expectations, please feel free to contact our membership chairperson.
Any person who has attended one of PSPSA’s annual conferences from 2016 to 2021 will be granted a lifetime membership.
All others can join now with a one-time lifetime membership fee of $50 (membership is required to attend future conferences or access training information/events).
Lifetime Memberships include:
- Early registration to PSPSA’s Wellness on the Front Line Conferences at a “Members Only” rate
- Free webinars throughout the year
- Free registration to PSPSA’s newest monthly event, “Coffee with Your Peers”
- Free access through PSPSA’s website, where you can network with other PSPSA members