Coffee with your Peers
A Monthly Online Peer Support Networking Event
Coffee with Peers is your monthly PSPSA networking event. For your convenience, this event is presented as a PSPSA Members Only online event. Each month’s meeting starts with a hosted debrief of a recent peer support case study or a guest speaker. After the hosted case study, the floor belongs to you.
Starting at 8:30 AM Pacific Time and scheduled for 1 hour, these meetings will provide you a direct connection to your fellow PSPSA Members.
Please note, you must register for these meetings to reserve your seat. Seating is limited to the first 100 registrants. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
- June 15, 2022, at 08:30 AM Pacific Time
- Special guest Jim Herme, Ventura County Sheriff’s Deputy (retired)
- A personal story of the family impact from a first responder crisis
- Advocating for change in dealing with the mental wellness of those whose professions immerses them in daily/moment to moment situations of trauma and crisis
- Zoom Registration Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZ0kfu-trjIvGdV0971_5iCzKLWvkTdbrotL
Upcoming Educational Webinars (via Zoom) – for 2022